Melting Pro, Fondazione Symbola , Link Campus University and Istituto per i beni artistici culturali e naturali Regione Emilia-Romagna are organising an event to present the report “Musei del futuro. Competenze digitali per il cambiamento e l’innovazione”, realized within the Erasmus+ project “Mu.SA – Museum Sector Alliance”.
The round table will gather experts from the Italian museum sector and it will take place at the MAXXI Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo, Thursday March the 1st 2018 at 11.00.
The debate will be initiated by:
- Domenico Sturabotti, Director , Symbola Foundation
- Giuseppe Ariano, Marketing and Communication Director SCABEC Spa- Museo Madre
- Carlotta Margarone, Head of Marketing and Communication, Fondazione Torino Musei
- Maria Elena Colombo, Digital Media Curator, freelance
- Francesco Antinucci, Director of research, The Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies (ISTC)
The meeting will be mediated by Prisca Cupellini, Head of Communication and Digital MAXXI, which will facilitate discussion among the present experts.
Places are limited. Please register to the event on Eventbrite by 23rd of February https://museidelfuturo.eventbrite.it
Language of the event: Italian