EOPPEP is a statutory executive body in the National Network for Lifelong Learning responsible for certifying the “outputs” of non-formal education and informal learning, as well as providing scientific support for counseling and career guidance services in Greece.
In parallel, EOPPEP is the national structure of European networks for qualifications and European transparency and mobility tools. In particular:
- National Coordination Point for the European Qualifications Framework (EQF NCP)
- National Reference Point in the European Network for Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training (EQAVET)
- National Contact Point for the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training (ECVET)
- National Centre for Europass
- National Information Centre for Career Quidance (Euroguidance)
- ReferNet Network national partner (www.refernet.gr)